Important Notice: There can be significant impacts when you drop or withdraw from a class.? Be sure you fully understand the outcome of your actions.? For information, view the Drops and Withdrawals pdf.
Please refer to the Important Dates for specific semester:
- Last date for a refund
- Last day to withdraw
Withdrawal policies are strictly enforced.
WITHDRAWAL MAY BE MADE:
- Online?(preferred method, follow these instructions from within your student account)
- In person
- By email using only the student’s Athens State issued email address to .
Please be sure that you carbon copy your instructor’s email address in the “CC” box. Please include the following information in your withdrawal request:
- Student name
- Student ID Number
- Semester/Term from which you are dropping or withdrawing
- Course Prefix and Number, and the CRN (Course Reference Number) of all courses that are being withdrawn from or dropped.
- Instructor(s) Email Address placed in the “CC” Box
NO WITHDRAWALS will be processed after this date.